Microblading Certification Course Registration
Microblading is one of the fastest growing and highly lucrative careers in the beauty industry! Be your own boss. Make your own schedule. Enhance the beauty of others.
Microblading has become one of the fastest growing beauty enhancing treatments in the U.S. For those looking to begin a career in microblading, our 1-day certification course provides you with the tools, knowledge and practice to get started in this very rewarding and lucrative field.
This course is designed for beginners, people that have no knowledge or experience in semi-permanent make up. The course will contain the knowledge that you will need to perform microblading.
The Microblading Certification Course Covers:
- Microblading Manual
- History and background of the Japanese microblading method
- Color and pigment theory
- Structure and composition of the skin
- Symmetry measurement methods and important rules
- Sanitation and sterilization, hygiene
- Equipment sterilization
- Disinfectants and antiseptics
- Prevention of cross contamination and infections
- Proper handling of hand tools
- Client consultation
- Client profile, analyze and ascertain clients’ desires, expectations
- Medical condition
- Understanding the importance of patch test before microblading
- Client Consent Forms and Medical History Forms
- Working on artificial skin, learning about the depth of pigment injection
- Efficiency and organization of work station
- Procedure experience
- Familiarization with eyebrow shapes
- Hands-on practice on latex skin
- Determination of color, shape and depth of pigment injection
- Effective numbing
- Small class size to facilitate optimal attention and understanding
- After care (forms and instructions)
Added BONUS, course includes:
- EARNING POTENTIAL AS A MICROBLADING ARTIST
- Pricing Strategies
- Marketing Methods to Grow Your Business
- Use of Social Media to Expand Your Reach
- Learn Strategies of How to Make Six Figures as a Microblading Artist
- Certificate of Completion
- Microblading Starter Kit
- Hand tools
- Eyebrow pencil
- Pigment finger rings
- Razor blade
- Practice skins
- Disposable microblading rulers
- Hair nets
- Brow trimming scissors
- Hand sanitizer
- Facial cleansing wipes… and more!
- Access to subsequent courses and trainer for questions and follow up for 6 months
Breakfast and lunch are provided.
Certification Course Fee: $2,500
Deposit: A non-refundable $500 deposit is required to reserve seating. The remaining balance ($2,000) is due at least 5 days before the course date.
Meet Shelli Wesson, the Nail Bar and Beauty Lounge’s resident microblading artist. Shelli brings a wealth of knowledge as she has been working in the beauty industry for over a decade doing modeling, runway shows, freelance makeup and serving as a brand ambassador for several companies. She received her training in Atlanta and went on to found her own company XXIV Karat Beauty where she teaches microblading classes to aspiring microblading artists in Los Angeles and across the country. In addition to being a microblading artist, Shelli holds degrees in business and marketing (BS/MKT, MBA) and is also a Registered Nurse (BSN) having worked in the intensive care, medical and surgical units for over 8 years.
Shelli has a long-standing passion for the cosmetic and beauty industry and is pleased to be able to use her medical background and expertise to enhance the overall client experience. Shelli is caring, attentive to detail and a self proclaimed perfectionist when it comes to providing clients with the best possible results. Shelli recognizes and appreciates that everyone is unique, and strives to ensure personalized, natural results for each of her clients.
How to Register
To register for the course, please complete the form below and select your preferred course date. After submitting the registration form, you will be taken to PayPal to complete the $500 payment for deposit. A PayPal account is not required to make the payment. You will have the option to pay by credit/debit card. Your registration will not be complete until you successfully make the deposit.
Microblading Certification Course – Los Angeles, CA
This is a 1-day certification course. Class is held from 11:00 am – 6:00 pm.
Classes are available for the following dates.
Saturday, October 14, 2017
Saturday, October 21, 2017
* Venue details will be emailed to registrants once location is confirmed.